Tips & Tricks for Creating Simply ‘Affordable Luxury’ From One of the Nation’s Top Designers
Lauren Makk has spent a lifetime perfecting her “Affordable Luxury” signature approach to design. That’s why the popular television host, interior design professional, home and Lifestylist, has been featured on numerous television series, including TLC’s “Trading Spaces” and “Drill Team” for A&E, and was a regular host on the nationally syndicated show, FABLife.
Just in time for the holidays, Makk will share some timely holiday hacks to help you survive and enjoy the season! Of course, a Life Hack is one of those chic new millennial sayings that have become ingrained in our language. It means “a strategy or technique adopted to manage one’s time and daily activities in a more efficient way,” which makes perfect sense during the holiday season when we’re all trying to fit more in our busy lives. With that in mind, the holiday party season is here! Lauren will share some unique and interesting trips and tricks to help your audience avoid letting holiday entertaining stress them out.
THE YOU WILL LEARN FROM LAUREN MAKK:
· TIME-SAVER MEALS—Affordable fast food options can provide healthier options so you can spend quality time with your guest
· WAITING IN LINE—Simple, smart ways to make shopping fun and relieve the stress
· DRINKS ON ME—Quick and easy ways to impress your guest
· SURFING SURVIVAL—When shopping online makes good dollars and ‘cents’
· TIME-SAVING TECH—How to use technology to organize your holiday hacks