Duder I am uploading this frame.io. Better to give specific comments since we are in the final round.
1. Disregards the text in the beginning I missed a couple of text overlays rushing to get the export up for you.
2. There are still color balancing and digging for other shots due to inconsistent exposure and color balance etc. These are finishings. Right now I want to get a green light on the action and then I wil tune up the small details. If there is footage on you side you have that I can swap out . It would be great to just get the clip as H.264 4k so I can resize ( but whatever is easy is fine)
3. I found a good version of the logo , but it is still not really good enough to be “super perfect”. I did some photoshop tricks so it will most likely suffice for the time being.
4. Resolution or color balance. There are a couple areas that I know the res. or the export has some anti alising. Let’s fix this on a final pass once you have signed off.
Questions for you:
1. Why is the 4 footage shot sideways or is that just the way the recorder works.
2. Please just comment on the action and the shots. Because:
a. Many of the movements are repeated from one scarf to the other.
b. The back ground light is not 2/3rds stop over exposed so the background is coming out as grey.
We can for change this but keep in mind that, due to the fact, the subject and the background are
attached they are either both under or over exposed in some cases.
c. I am a little cautious and have not stylized much because we are dealing with garments ad colors and texture are important. I am sure the client could be a nightmare, if they wanted, about whetherthe peach is too orange or a blue is too cyan. So just being cautious there.
OK Iam upload this to frame IO would be great to comment there so we are collaborating and the comments are relative to the exact frames in the scene so we don’t have to scroll through Whatsapp. I know this is probably easier because youi are on this job. But, when getting down to the nitty gritty, WA is still vague comparatively. So better if we can use a tool designed for the work we are doing . But, for this one whatever works for ya.
If ya are working with Choon tell him I said hello.