Visual comparison of Fi and Ti signals! Featuring as special guests my type jail prisoners Lana Blakely (ESI/ISFP 1w9 posing as an INFJ), Olivia/Thinker of Everything (LSI/ISTP Ti Ni posing as an INFJ) and Pucokie (ILI/INTJ 9w8 Ni Fi, only Ni fully conscious with emerging mode PiJi JiPi, posing as an IEI/INFJ)
Fi (Lana): (0:00)
Ti (Thinker): (3:18)
ENNEAGRAM AND DEVELOPMENT NOTES:
1) When you’re looking for the enneagram type of a Fi Base user, I recommend to check first and foremost if the individual has main enneagram type 4 or 9. As far as instinctual stacking goes, Fi Base users tend to be all over the place (no peculiar stacking is more common than others). Neverthless keep in mind that any combination of jungian types (info metabolism) and enneagram (basic motivations) is possible.For gamma quadra Fi Base (ESI/ISFP) the main oscillation can be either Fi Se (most common), Fi Ni (rare) or Fi Te (very rare). For delta quadra Fi Base (EII/INFP) the main oscillation can be either Fi Ne (most common), Fi Si (rare) or Fi Te (very rare). Development can be built around the main oscillation as I explained in the Ji energetic roadmap video. Notice that Fi can present itself in a agreeable or disagreeable version… The agreeable version of Fi is characterized by deep sympathy/cognitive empathy, an innocent radiation and a protective attitude of life principle. Under stress it can lead to hypersensitivity, cowardice, withdrawal and playing victim… And the disagreeable version is characterized by selective approval (with high loyalty towards the inner circle), self-focus, idionsyncrasy and bluntness. Under stress it can lead to vanity, self-obsession, bitchiness, morbidity and macabre.
2) When you’re looking for the enneagram type of a Ti Base user, I recommend to check first and foremost if the individual has main enneagram type 5 or 9. As far as instinctual stacking goes, Ti Base users tend to have often sp/sx, sp/so or sx/sp. Neverthless keep in mind that any combination of jungian types (info metabolism) and enneagram (basic motivations) is possible. For alpha quadra Ti Base (LII/INTP) the main oscillation can be either Ti Ne (most common), Ti Si (rare) or Ti Fe (very rare). For beta quadra Ti Base (LSI/ISTP) the main oscillation can be either Ti Se (most common), Ti Ni (rare) or Ti Fe (very rare). Development can be built around the main oscillation as I explained in the Ji energetic roadmap video.
– CHEESE POLICE! Lana Blakely to the type jail: https://youtu.be/zJkTmE7mn0M
– Double x-verted main oscillations: https://youtu.be/mjlJDtKWcSY
– The differences between Fi and Fe in reading emotions: https://youtu.be/y8pT7nZ_BHA
– Which personality type is Elon Musk?: https://youtu.be/tdDBLAkS4Zk
DISCLAIMER: Copyright Disclaimer Under Section 107 of the Copyright Act 1976, allowance is made for “fair use” for purposes such as criticism, comment, news reporting, teaching, scholarship, and research. Fair use is a use permitted by copyright statute that might otherwise be infringing. Non-profit, educational or personal use tips the balance in favor of fair use. No copyright infringement intended. ALL RIGHTS BELONG TO THEIR RESPECTIVE OWNERS. This video is protected by fair use as its aimed for educational purpose (teaching body language patterns in jungian types) as it has been modified from the original video by the insertion of specific notes concerning body language signals. Credits to Auburn (Cognitive Type) for finding the signals of cognitive functions but unlike the version of CT vultology that just counts signals on a report, I distilled vultology into a more effective way by tracking directly Pi Ji Je Pe frames first to study energetics plus I also tie everything up with pathways considerations.